Sunday Stash Report, March 23, 2014


Scrap Attack Block by Diane Bohn
April 2014 Sunshine Quilt Guild BOM
I've been working all day finishing up Konstituent.  I did not want to post until it was done.  So guess what?  I am done and just loving that I can record 14.5 yards used this week.  Photos of Konstituent on my post tomorrow.  I am not sure how to calculate the block you see above, so I won't.  I asked our members if they were up for something paper pieced and had lots of positive feedback.  Sure hope it is a success for the guild.  I also brought Bonnie several strips of fabric for a project she will be working on in June; again I won't deduct this...but know that I use my fabrics...nothing stays stagnant in my stash.  I am getting closer to getting back in the black!

More to see through the links at Patchwork Times.  Enjoy your Sunday!

Used this week:  14.75 yards
Used YTD:  78.75 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  83.75 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2014:  -5 yards

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is a really striking block! Paper piecing uses lots of fabric - so I think you can count 1.5 - 2 times the finished size of the block. Look forward to seeing your finish tomorrow.

Janet O. said...

Wow--that is very eye-catching! How many of those will you make?

Betty said...

I like this block, don't like paper piecing, however paper piecing is perfect points and so lovely when finished. Great block, hope your guild will make a lot of them, they will turn in to a beautiful quilt.