Friday, March 14, 2014

Konstituent
March UFO
Here are Blocks Six and One.  Block Six (T Square) doesn't have as much yellow in it as most of the blocks, but the yellow frame I have planned should pull it out.  I think the yellow print in Block One (Hammer and Nails) is my favorite of all the yellows.  The last block to cut is Block Five, Plumb Line.  There is another stripe to fussy cut...where will it be placed?  Definitely the darkest fabric is that center square!

I plan to be sewing all the blocks together later today.  Anxious to see these blocks together.  Enjoy your Friday!

2 comments:

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

Looks good, I will lay bets that you will have your blocks done by the next posting.

Janet O. said...

I love the fussy cut stripes radiating outward.
I look forward to seeing the blocks as a cohesive unit.