Friday, November 29, 2013

I am excited to get going on Bonnie Hunter's Mystery today.  I did a little bit of cutting and will get to assembling tomorrow morning.

I first finished up the four started Block As of Kilowatts.  There are 50 to make total for the queen size and I have another 12 to go.  Today I stopped by Beverly's to pick up another six black/white and white/black prints.  Must keep the variety going.


I also picked up a solid red fabric for the binding of Kristmas Kollage.  I wanted to get the binding on for Sunday's football games with DH.  Don't you just love the quilting?

There will be more to share tomorrow as I get my Phaff humming on Part 1.  Hope you enjoyed your Friday.

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Can't wait to see what develops from Bonnie's mystery. I'm just downloading the parts. Don't know if I will be making this one any time soon.
That is very pretty quilting on your Christmas quilt.