Design Wall Monday, February 11, 2013



Moving slow on this project, but the momentum is sure to pick up this week.  Mom is on her way home to Maryland this morning.  Its always sad when she goes.  There are just too many miles separating us.  Mom is making a similar project (and so is Kerry).  The three of us took a class at Road to California Quilt Show a couple of weeks ago.  This project is Expect the Unexpected by Karen Sievert.  It was the Friday Night Mystery.  We didn't get much done the night of the class.  Once the units are cut and assembled it goes together pretty fast.  

See what others have going on in their sewing rooms through the links at Patchwork Times.

5 comments:

Janet O. said...

I had to enlarge the photo and study this project. What a unique combination of two different stars. Don't think I have seen anything like it before. Very pretty--and the cool colors make it quite soothing.
It would be hard to be that far from Mom--mine lives 5 miles away and my MIL is across the pasture. : )

Betty said...

looks great San, I am WAY far from showing mine off. With your speed, you will be done in no time. Sandi does so fast work with her speed style sewing. I am going to give it a try, but will more than likely end up with a mess lol.

Chris said...

It's looking good. I love your blog! I was awarded the Liebster Award and I am passing it along to you. I hope you have fun with it http://weekendwisdom.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-liebster-award.html

PS. I need to pick up my neutral strings. What does your weekend look like?

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable! I scanned down through some of your other pages too. You have quite a talent for layout and design. Thank you for sharing!

Software problems? Check this out:
Medisoft software
Preferred software by most medical professionals

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great resources and content!

Visit: physician medical billing services