Sunday Stash Report, February 25, 2024


In full swing this week with October Morning.  Another UFO for 2024.  Pam was so generous to offer her stash in the mostly Kim Diehl fabric line.  I wonder if Pam would consider selling me her stash of backgrounds...  Once I have finished the project back to her goes her great fabrics.

I am using the bits and pieces tucked in among the larger chunks of similar fabrics.  I don't have a name figured out for this project yet.  Appreciate any suggestions you might have.  This one won't be very large.  It will have 12 blocks that are half the size in the original design.

So for this week I am counting the Storybooks Quilts that finished.  Hope to get more in the used category and less in the purchased category.  It always works out that you have to purchase in order to use.

Used this week: 12.25 yards 

Used YTD: 17.75 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yard
Purchased YTD: 36 yards
Net used in 2024: -18.25 yards

No comments: