Sunday Stash Report, October 29, 2023

I was able to accomplish my goal this week.  The twenty five Star blocks were finished "ahead" of the release of the recipe for the Connector block.  Just made it as Bonnie Hunter will release it tomorrow.  These are paper pieced blocks which I enjoy making.  The two middle rows of the Star block are seven pieces of fabric each which takes a bit of time to stitch.  Happy to be in this place today.

These were the last four Star blocks to stitch. 

It is always a surprise to see how much trims off the unit.  This is the trimmings of just those four blocks.

Nothing to change my stash count this week.  The piecing for the Connector block looks to have lots of pieces so they may take a bit of time to stitch up.  In the meantime though I will be starting another older project.  Come back tomorrow to see what I am up to next.

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 140.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 83 yards
Net used in 2023: 57.5 yards


No comments: