Sunday Stash Report, February 12, 2023

 

Block 1

The first block has been sewn together.  I like the color distribution so I will continue in this fashion for the rest of the blocks.  I already tapped my Mom's emerald greens.  My stash is nearly tapped out as well of emerald greens.  Darn, guess I will have to go to Rosie's!  I am off next Friday.  You might find me in the greens when Rosie opens her doors =^.^=

Block 2

Block 3

Block 4

As you can see I am moving right along!  Nothing changes my stats this week, but I forecast a change for my next report.  Hope you are doing what you want today.  Whether it be watching the Super Bowl game, the Super Bowl commercials, Super Bowl half time show, or in your sewing room.

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 27.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 4.75 yards
Net used in 2023: 22.5 yards 


No comments: