Sunday Stash Report, December 11, 2022


I have been busy with Bonnie Hunter's #Chilhowie Winter Mystery.  I am not making the full project as of yet.  The colors were changed a bit and I want to make sure it will pass the test.  Above is Part Three.  I will let you in on a little secret...I made these first with orange where the green is.  It dawned on me that the mistake had been made when I started on the last pair of eight unit.  Orange called out in the Bonnie Hunter colors is where my color changed to green.  Out came my seam ripper...urgh.  I have to really pay attention because my color changes are so slight it is easy to mess up =^.^=


This is Part Two.  I messed this one up too.  I didn't get to stitching the square units that you see in green, but I cut out enough in orange.  Orange called out in the Bonnie Hunter colors is where my color changed to green.  Caught the mistake before the seam ripper had to come out!


Part One was done correctly from the beginning, probably because I didn't have Aqua in the project bin.  Aqua called out in the Bonnie Hunter colors is where my color changed to orange.

You would think I'd learn a lesson about my changes in color choices by Part Three!  I will be going slower with cutting and sewing for Part Four that is released on Friday.  Friday is the day each of the parts is released and will continue like that until around New Years.  Are you ready to think we are just weeks away from 2023?

Nothing changes my stash this week.  I am hoping to get O Say...Can You Sew done before the end of the year.  Don't know of any other "Big Used" projects that will finish or anywhere even close.  Have fun in the coming days with all the parties you are likely to attend.  My next one is later this afternoon.  Cheers!

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 184.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 62.75 yards 
Net used in 2022: 121.75 yards

No comments: