Design Wall Monday, September 19, 2022

 

Now I can claim that I am up-to-date!  O Say...Can You Sew! Clue 6 is on my Design Wall, all 32 9 1/2" blocks.  I checked and double checked that Clue 5 was placed in the correct orientation on each of them; pointing to the 9-patch red/white center.  Clue 7 will be available to us on Monday, October 3.  Clue 7 supposedly will be the last for the project.  I feel a change in my Stash Stats coming soon =^.^=

I did some binding yesterday on the second Wonky Wishes charity quilt.  The next project to come out and play will be Autumn Love.  I am at Month 4 of this project.  It is all cut out and ready for stitching.  There are letters and star blocks to be sewn.

Until next time have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

That's a lot of points and precision sewing. You have made huge progress.