Sunday Stash Report, August 7, 2022

 

Continue working on O Say...Can You Sew!  Right now I have about a third sewn and cut up.  I did mention my target for Clue 5 is 1152 1" finished HSTs.  I do have a bunch more from scraps pulled out of my strips stash.  I still have the 3 1/2" strips to look through.  There will be more on this tomorrow.

My Ukraine support quilt (aka, Hearts of Hope) made it to Long Beach International Quilt Show drop off over the weekend thanks to Candi.  Here she is with quilt in hand at the booth.  Thank you ever so much for helping out with this Candi!

Friday night was a night for starting all the wool ornaments of 2021 UFO #4.  There are a bunch of ornaments that make up this UFO.  We were watching Gray Man on Paramount+ while this Polar Bear was being prepared and stitched.  The most stitching will be on the sweater.

Most of the week was spent working on Wonky Wishes blocks.  There are a lot of 2 1/2" units to be made that turn into 6" blocks.  It takes four 6" blocks to make one 12" block.  I will be making a total of 20 blocks.  I am nearly there!  More on Wonky Wishes tomorrow!

Lots to see tomorrow if you have the time.  Until then have a great Sunday=^.^=

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 131.5 yards 
 Purchased this week: 2 yards 
 Purchased YTD: 48.5 yards 
 Net used in 2022: 83 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

I will be waiting,lol