Sunday Stash Report, January 16, 2022

 

I'm very excited to have gotten caught up on all the parts of Rhododendron Trail mystery by Bonnie Hunter.  I had lots of sewing room time which is always awesome!  I had through Part 7 done by Thursday evening.  When Friday came the last part and the reveal were released.  I'm working on this part now.  The setting triangles and corners are the first units to be sewn.  There are many pieces yet to be made that I'll be working on the next few days.

Part 5 started putting previous parts together.  I really am happy with how the soft oranges and melon colors are looking.  Turns out I needed to make one more set to finish the top.  

And...the reveal shows me I need to make one more.  These are the fabrics for what will be part of the outer border.

Part 6 got me very excited.  I am pretty certain at this point that I like the change from pink to orange/melon fabrics.  The garnets used are scrappy as are all the other fabrics used so far.
Part 7 put all the hour glass units together in the second block.  Fortunately I didn't have to make more hour glass units.

It will be difficult to see what's on this white on white fabric, but look real close =^.^=  Kerry gifted me this adorable neutral that will definitely get used in many projects to come.


The fabric arrived in the box with two quilts that are just perfectly quilted.  I have the sleeves and binding ready to stitch down.


Finally, meet my newest Alley Cat by Margaret Le Van.  She has a dark dress that is glittered with green.  I have a few more coming this week yet.

So nothing changes my stats this week.  I am hoping I can find something aqua in my stash for the sashing!

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 0 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 4 yards 
Net used in 2022: -4 yards




No comments: