Design Wall Monday, September 20, 2021

 

I am definitely happier with the pink and red berries for Block 2.  After correcting the fabrics of Block 2 I moved on to Block 11.  

The last of twelve blocks for Fit to Frame a 2019 UFO and my only UFO to finish except those of 2021 that remain.



I have my hands on the awesome new designs from Bonnie Hunter.  Can't wait to get my needle into these two.  I ordered more Aurifil thread this week.  I really do like using it for the applique.

Finally this antique top came my way last week.  I as does the giver, Christy, hated to see it not finished.  It is entirely hand sewn, but that's where it will stop :(.  Kerry will stitch it up close to what would be used for a lone star at that time.  There are a few spots that I may try to remove or maybe not.  I plan to pick up a piece of muslin for the back.  It really is lovely and a stitched well piece.

Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

Betty said...

The Lone Star quilt looks lovely. The quilting will enhance the beauty. Good gift for you