Sunday Stash Report, May 19, 2019

All the little goodies from attendees at the retreat.  We do have a lot of fun figuring out what to gift each other.  Just something small and inexpensive will do.  A few very clever items this year.

This is a photo of some of the ladies sewing away in our room.  I believe this spot was Marilyn's and I'm seated directly in front of her.  You can see the units coming together (yellow, pink, light green) for the princess quilt.  As heads down as I tried to finish Julianna's quilt...it just couldn't be done during the retreat.  I'm going to call in vacation tomorrow to get Princess Julianna done.  Kerry is standing by with an empty long arm table waiting.  We know in advance the quilting pattern and color of thread.  Baring any unforeseen events I will pick up the quilt on Wednesday night for final touches!  Let me say that I don't want another sewing project to sneak up on me anytime soon.  No pictures to share with you yet...


Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  59 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  37 yards
Net used in 2019:  22 yards

Have a great week =^.^=



No comments: