Sunday Stash Report, September 23, 2018


I mentioned that I'd share a photo of Kastaway with my last post.  Isn't it cute?  The bling didn't make it, but to the San Diego Quilt Show over the weekend it did.  The design by Paula Ashworth Lewis called Catnip Trip Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds is adorable.  I hope in a couple of months to get Picnic a second one of her designs when the pattern is back in print.  If you are interested in having one of Paula's designs you can inquire at Sweet Darling Quilts out of Lutz, Florida at 813-994-2994.



As many of you already know I earned a Blue Ribbon at the San Diego Quilt Show with KurryKurry took 1st Place in the Traditional Pieced Quilt category.  I hope Kurry will make the cut for 2019 Road to California as I will be entering it this week.

While offering chances on Sunshine's Opportunity Quilt at the San Diego Quilt Show I was working on Bonnie Hunter's Punkin' Patch design.  These are about half the finished 1" by 4" units that will be used in the border.  This one just makes me happy to be working on now that Fall and pumpkin season are on us.  I'll have more to share about this project tomorrow on my Design Wall post.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  108.5 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  38.5 yards
Net used in 2018:  70 yards

Nothing changes my numbers this week.

1 comment:

Betty said...

Great post. Your win is so beautiful,. Hope you can get the pattern for the second one. Love Kastaway. Big congratulations on your first place win. Love those blue ribbons.